HTET – Fee Structure
HTET – Fee Structure – Category wise
HTET – Fee Structure – Category wise and level wise announced.
To ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education, Haryana is that he/she should pass the “Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test”. “HTET” will be conducted by this Board in accordance with these Guidelines and such other rules/regulations/instructions/policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education/Department of School Education, Haryana.
|CATEGORY||LEVEL||Amount in Rs.|
|All Candidates except SC & Differently abled||for each Level||Rs.600/-|
|SC & Differently Abled||for each Level||Rs.300/-|
- In case a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, the application form will be rejected without sending any information.
- If a candidate is found to have applied from different districts, his/her application form will be out rightly rejected and he/she will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material facts /given wrong information, his/her application form will be rejected.
- The candidates shall have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Board regarding this test.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation /Re-checking of the answer-sheets. Therefore, no request in this regard shall be entertained.