Karnataka TET 2014 – Apply Online for Teacher Eligibility Testat www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka TET 2014 – Government of Karnataka has issued a notification for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) for recruiting Teachers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for KARTET in the prescribed format through online mode using official website from 20.04.2014 to 03.05.2014. Candidates can also be able to view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Karnataka TET 2014
Name of the Examination : Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess PUC/ Senior Secondary with 50% marks or B.A/ B.Sc Graduation & Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Examination Fee Details :
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/CI/Diff. Abled Person(Examination Fee Only)||Rs.250/-||Rs.400/-|
Schedule of Examination :
The schedule of KARTET – April 2014 Examination is given below :
DATE OF EXAMINATION
|01.06.2014||PAPER – I||09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
|01.06.2014||PAPER – II||14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Karnataka TET 2014 can send their applications thorugh online using www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in from 20-04-2014 to 03-05-2014.
- Candidates should retain printed copy of application form/ confirmation page and challan form (if fees paid through Bank Challan) for future use.
How to Apply Online :
- Log on to website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Fill in the on-line application “REGISTRATION” Part-1.
- Next Step is “LOGIN” for application to furnish the “Personal Details” by using the “User Name” and “Password” which are already messaged to your Mobile Number.
- Next step is “Generate Challan” after completing of the “Personal Details”
- Make payment of fee through download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of State Bank of Mysore..
- Fill in the on-line Application Form furnishing the details of fee deposited.
- Upload Scanned Images of photograph and signature in the on-line application form
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) i.e the Complete Online Application copy.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 20-04-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-05-2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications with Confirmation: 05-05-2014.
- Download of Admit Cards: From 16-05-2014 to 25-05-2014.
- KARTET Exam – Paper I: 01-06-2014 from 09.30 to 12.00 hrs.
- KARTET Exam – Paper II: 01-06-2014 from 14.00 to 16.30 hrs.
- Declaration of Results: 25-06-2014.
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) – Regulations
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) – Regulations Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
- The Government of Karnataka will conduct Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2013 also known as Karnataka TET, as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Karnataka TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Karnataka.
- TET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Karnataka OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Karnataka. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the KARTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Karnataka TET
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Karnataka TET (KARTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.E.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Karnataka TET (KARTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for KARTET.
KARTET Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
KARTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Karnataka primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Karnataka upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
KARTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
KARTET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science (b) ForSocial Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||60 MCQs60 MCQs||60 Marks60 Marks|
KARTET or Karnataka TET Results/ Qualification Marks
- Karnataka TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Karnataka TET exam the exam will be considered as KARTET pass.
- KARTET Should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the KARTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.